Cleft Nail Wraps
Show your support by wearing custom-made cleft awareness Jamberry nail wraps, designed by fellow cleft mom Nikki Hudson! For more information about Jamberry and to view their entire current catalog, visit Nikki’s Jamberry page.
Note: These items are a custom order and will take about 2 weeks to print and ship from the time your order is placed.
- Clean unpolished nails with alcohol wipe and push back the cuticles.
- Match nail (finger or toe) to the nail wrap that best fits.
- Peel off nail wrap and warm with a mini heater or blow-dryer for 3-5 seconds or until soft and flexible.
- When warm, press the wrap onto the nail. Apply firm pressure around edges to adhere the wrap to the nail. Use rubber cuticle pusher to seal the wrap around the base of the cuticle.
- Trim the top with scissors and file off remaining wrap using a downward motion to remove excess.
- Apply heat and pressure to the wrap again until it is bonded to the nail.
Showing all 5 results