Arkansas Cleft Teams
If you’re searching for a cleft team in Arkansas for your child, here is a list of hospitals, teams, surgeons and their specific techniques. This list has been compiled by other mommies, so if you don’t see your team here, we will be happy to add it for you.
Little Rock AR Cleft Teams
- Dr. Larry Hartzell
- Taping and/or Lip Adhesion prior to lip repair
- Lip Repair done at 3 months (12lbs)/palate repair done between 9-13 months (18 lbs and drinking from a free flow cup)
- Restrictions & Requirements after repair include: No pacifiers, no bottles, nose stents, use of arm restraints, scar cream and scar massage.
- Speech Therapy begins at 6 months (as needed)
- Additional rhnoplasty at ages 4 and 15. Bone graft for gum line done around age 9 for notch repair
*I wish the NAM were an option at the facility. The care is amazing. I feel like we’re in great hands. Care started well before the baby was born. They’ve been with us every step of the way.